Monday, July 21, 2008

Flight booked....check!!!


I seriously hope I did not jump the gun here and way over pay for these flights!!! 
Time will tell.  Paid $3260 for the three of us with fees, taxes and fuel surcharges et cetera.
What do you think?

So we leave February 26 (bus & ferry x3)  and will overnight in Vancouver (hotel + dinner) and up early for a 6am hop to San Francisco and then it's Beijing here we come baby.
 Get in around 330pm where we will be met by the good folks from New Hope Foster Home and transported to our digs. I believe we are staying in the main building which is good. Hopefully we can wander around and visit the children at will.

Returning March 20th.

Fares $3260
Bus/ferry $91
Hotel $113
Dinner/misc $100
San Francisco magazines/snacks $100

TOTAL=$3664 from budget of $5000-6000 (best case/worst case)

I think that's pretty good for 3 travelers for 3 weeks

See our blog link section for our last trip and family blog.........and more.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

How exciting for you guys... I can't wait to return to China. I will keep watching..

Enjoy your day
Wendy