Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just so you don't forget.......

Check out the ticker people. Getting pretty darned excited.
As soon as January rolls around I am so going to be on it!!!

I am seriously glad I bought the tickets when I did. You would think with the price of jet fuel going down
prices would have dropped. Not so far. I still got a great deal.

I have no idea where my electronic tickets are!

The visas are easy peasey so no worries there.

Bit nervous about traveling with two girls and will need eyes in the back of my head
to keep a look out for them. Of course, they are old enough to stay near me and to be cautious with
strangers...........but I will still be hyper vigilant.

Have a Blessed and Holy Christmas and stop by our other blogs and check out my wonderful family.

Peace.

1 comment:

Ivy Shaffer said...

OH HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP! I'LL BE THINKING ABOUT YOU ALL.

HUGS,

IVY