Saturday, January 10, 2009

Good news from afar......

Am beginning to hear from other volunteers from New Hope and from adoptive and soon to be adoptive parents. How cool is that?
Maybe we can be of some joy to these Mom and Dads by taking photos and such and passing them on. It is the next best thing to being there.

Time seems to be accelerating and I am shocked that we are now in double digits for January. Wow. I am getting excited.

Had coffee with a woman right here in my home town who is traveling to China with her husband and 12 and 5 year old children.
They will be touring for three weeks and will be in Beijing when we are. We are going to try to hook up for an evening and maybe do some sightseeing together. Imagine that. We are becoming quite the seasoned travelers. She will be going on to Starfish and it will be great to get current information on our remaining 10 kiddos. Lily and Caitlyn and Jade and Erica and Cailean and Rose and Brianna and Heather and Sean and Ben. I need to review and hope I didn't leave anyone out.

Please check out our other blog to follow their journey and read of our trip one year ago March. I never imagined I would be back again so soon. We are fortunate and I am so glad the younger girls are getting their chance to see some of their beginnings.

No comments: