Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday.....Day Ten......Grace......

Tomorrow we're going to the Forbidden City! That'll be sooo much fun!

Ummmm.... This is kinda random, but I can hear loud banging right now......... Oh yeah! I just remembered! There are some people doing some renovations on the house today. It's been rather busy.

The food here is really good! They have only few vegetables though.... My Mom said I would be sick of noodles by the end of the trip, but I think I'm going to be sick of rice! I've had it every single day since I've gotten here!

The babies are still really cute! I want to take several babies home! One baby cries when you ignore him. The babies go " Bye-bye-hello".
The preschool today went much better than last time. We took in only a few at a time so it was much less hectic, plus I think some of them actually learned something!

Byebyehello!

No comments: