Thursday, March 5, 2009

Friday...... Day Six..... Grace...

Hello!
Yesterday was soooo much fun! We went to the Great Wall of China! We took a cable car up, and walked on the Wall, then took a slide down. When we took the walk on the Wall the view was glorious! The view of the Wall was really beautiful. About every 100 meters or so we would go through this turret-like-thing that's top was always different. Beth said the Wall was rumored to have dead bodies in it. The walk was about 60 minutes and so then we went down the toboggan slide. That, was fun. Beth and I went on one together, Beth steering, me in the back, and Mom went alone. Mom was sorta scared so she went a bit slow. She even stopped at one point and so Beth and I had to give her a push to get her going again. At the end people tried to sell us things, one got really pushy, and so we ended up with two things, a doll for Beth and a painting for moi. My painting was 70 yuan and
Beth's was 17. Now in Canadian money, my painting was only 10 bucks, and Beth's only 3. The whole trip was 514 yuan, and to find out how much Canadian money we spent we divide 514 by 5.2. So the trip in Canadian money was only 98 dollars and 84 cents.
Today, since it's only still the morning, I can't say much. I think it's snack time for the kids now. The babies have meals at 7 am, 11 am, and 5 pm. Also snacks at I think, I'm not 100 percent sure on this, but I think 10 am and 3 pm? Oh well. Bye!

No comments: