Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Last Day of Preschool............

I would take all three of these children home if I could.

The little girl is a paraplegic and is going to be adopted and we are so happy someone was smart enough to chose her.

The little boy to the right is a pure pleasure always happy and sweet natured and smiling. If we had to chose a favourite he would certainly be high on Grace's list.

The boy with the most beautiful smile and the great laughter breaks my heart. He has some congenital heart disease which needs some attention as his oxygenation is clearly not what it should be, but I just love him no matter what. He would be an absolute blessing to any home he went to.

2 comments:

Wife of the Pres. said...

Oh Norma, they are ALL precious. Your girls too!!! And the little boy with heart disease, oh my goodness. WHAT A DOLL!!! May I come and get him now please??? ;) Wish it were that simple!

kitchu said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! You have VIDEO of my GIRL!!!!!!!!!! I am freaking out!!!!!