Sunday, March 15, 2009

Saturday....continued.......

These pictures are about what happens when you go off the beaten path and are not afraid to just try something out of your comfort zone. I'll tell 'ya tomorrow. It's a lovely story.





World wind action packed two days and too pooped to post.

We did dinner and the acrobats and got home around 930pm......girls crashed and I didn't. Was up at 2 am looking for a sleep aide.

They were up and downstairs by 630am for a Chinese breakfast in the canteen and out with the babies on walkies.

Ready for Church by 900 and met the folks who took our apartment.........no biggy!! Very nice people from Tennesse
and their lovely daughters.

Church was led by the youth group and was nice. The Youth Minister was really impressive and helped me answer some questions I have about the situation in China. About money and poverty and such which I would like to comment on once I process it.

Robin was off to the new facility being prepared in Henan province with the new guests but left money to treat us to lunch. It was Mona and Rose and Joon, our new Filipino buddies. We were in the Pinnacle Mall in Shunyi a westerner enclave again where we had a very nice meal. Afterwards our driver took Joon and I and all 4 little girls shopping. I will cover that later.

We didn't make it home until 3ish and the kids had a couple of hours outside and then some time with the little ones.

Dinner was okay. Did I mention that I miss my kitchen? It was fine and just a staircase away form our little sitting area.
Little disconcerted by the bugs in the kitchen. Not sure what they are but there were several kinds and they could scurry.
I am keeping everything..dishes and all......in the fridge.

It is nearing 8pm now and I am tired. Tomorrow I will have more to say and I will post our photos.

No comments: