Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thursday...Day Twelve..... Grace

Sigh........

I can't believe we only have a week left of China! It seems like only yesterday that we came off the plane!

Yesterday we went to the Forbidden City as I said on my last post. That place is HUGE! It's like 1000 times bigger than my school! And to think, only about 140 people lived there (maybe more!!!).... Wow..... It took two hours to walk from one end to the other. It was so big! After that we went to our FIRST actual chinese restaurant. That place was really good. Mmmmmm....... Then after that we went to Carrefour to get some groceries. And that was pretty much the day!

Since today all we have done is preschool, and nothing special happened there, I think I'm done for today! Good-bye!

( love your blogging Grace........so glad we could have this time together.....you are wonderful and I love you)

No comments: