Friday, March 13, 2009

Photos......

Learning body parts in preschool.........ears!!.......and high fives..........Anna isn't impressed because she is so smart she already knows!!!



Teeny tiny sweetiepie..........smart as a whip and then some!!!!!



This guy ran full tilt down the hall and into Beth's arm when he saw her coming!!! Adorable and isn't my girl beautiful?



What I have left to do.........



Those I have worked on............doesn't matter.....when they get low a new pile appears. I am praying for a new group of teenage college students to visit and help me out.

1 comment:

mncfi said...

Aaaww - we have been away for the weekend, and I have just come and checked on your blog. I was praying our sweetie would be there. Thank you so much. It makes me teary, but in a good way.