Monday, March 2, 2009

Tuesday.. Day Three..... Grace.....

I'm really tired. In the past 3 days I've only gotten about 22 hours of sleep in total. But that's not important.
The babies here are so cute! I walk into one room and they all surround me! On Sunday we went to this Indian restaurant after church with some other people that are helping out at the orphanage. Their names are Jason, Molly, Rose, and Mona. By the way, about the church, it was a singing church! They sang most of the stuff they say in church.
Yesterday wasn't too exciting. We played with the babies, had lunch with the other people, and that was basically it.
Today we helped with the preschool. That's where we play with the babies more individually. We first started out with two, then three, then five, then six! I think...... Oh well! One of the kids was seven, and he could speak english really well! We blew bubbles, played dress up, and played with puzzles! Well, now it's lunchtime so I am going to go eat or there'll be nothing left!

No comments: